- Getting caught up on Twitter. It’s a bit like taking part in a conversation you time-shifted on your DVR. #
- Irony: on the subject of 140-character posts, I respond to a 1-word blog with a 2-page comment. “Different modes for different codes.” Word. #
- Feeling very wordy today. Praps s’why I haven’t written today’s @finnras? Let’s find out… #
- Adrift: Kaetlyn is family. Deirdre is crew, just like Yoren – just like Jon. Better if everyone remembers.. http://tinyurl.com/c7fpx7 #
- Gaaaah! Can’t get logged into twitter.com. Remote-posting apps work fine (oh, wait… no they don’t. Grrr). #
Powered by Twitter Tools.