Awhile ago, I asked for people to send me music.
Yeah. I pretty much scored on that one. I wanted to thank the people that sent me stuff:
- ***Dave wins the “First Music Donation” award, though he sorta cheated, what with not having to mail them and all.
- Stacy wins the “Person with whom I could swap musical tastes and no one would notice” award. 20+ songs of kick-assedness.
- Meera wins the “A funky surprise in every box” award for sending me a great mix of stuff I would never have expected from her :)
- Mike (whom I didn’t know was sending me stuff at all) dredged up two CD’s of stuff I used to listen to all the time but despaired of ever getting MP3’s for. When I heard Temple of the Dog leading off the first CD, I smiled and kept smiling.
- Brian wins the “My God It’s So… Big” award. (19 CD’s. Nine. Teen. Cripes.)
Huge thanks — you guys rock. Now, I do too :)